We are looking for independent, motivated scientists to join our group. Please contact Dr. Fierst for more information. Include a brief description of your previous research experience as well as current and future research interests.
Our research covers a wide variety of topics but our successful students usually:
1) Love evolution and genetics
2) Are eager to learn computing and bioinformatics
3) Are interested in reading and discussing scientific literature
4) Are responsible and self-motivated
5) Are excited about collaborating with other students
6) Are committed to contributing to our lab community
For more information on how to apply to the Biological Sciences Graduate Program, click here.